I haven’t taken any problem deleting apps. More over I  was able to delete apps
that I never needed, and I really like this flexibility to let me choose what I
want and what no.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
rajmund
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 4:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Small bug with labelling when moving apps in iOS 10

hi, I noticed it, but thought you couldn't delete apps that way, and left it at
that.

Hi List and Apple Accessibility Team,

I just realized when I tried to explain to Todd how to delete apps that there
is a small mistake in how the “Activate” and “Move” options are labelled.

What Voiceover actually says if you swipe up or down on an app and double tap
on “Arrange Apps” is this (I am using the Facebook app as an example:

Activate, default

Move Facebook

However, in this case “Activate” which would prompt you to delete the Facebook
app is actually not the default because if you double tap on Arrange Apps and
then double tap a second time immediately without swiping up or down you end up
activating the Move function and not the delete function, so “Move” is actually
the default.

. Therefore, Voiceover should say simply “Activate” or, in this context it
would actually be more accurate if Voiceover said “Delete” or “Remove” and it
should further say “Move Facebook, default”.

In order to save myself some time I am CC’ing this email also to Apple
Accessibility, it’s not a big deal and since nobody has brought this up before
I assume I’m the first one to actually notice this, but that doesn’t mean they
can’t fix it and in fact improve the labelling/instructions by making it so the
“Activate” option says “Delete” or “Remove”.

Best regards,

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .

Sent fromThunderhbird