Often gmail doesn’t send your messages to the list back to you.  Not sure why,
but I know it’s disconcerting to not see your messages get there, but it often,
although not always, happens with gmail for some reason.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Tom Rash
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 11:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Help, do I need to resubscribe?

I joined this list years ago.  When I post to the list I’m not seeing my posts.
 I’m getting replies to my posts though.  When I signed up I had an eMail,
dadinthed...@verizon.net.  As of yesterday that e-mail no longer exists.  Via
the old e-mail, I think this list was sending to both accounts.  My new e-mail
is dadnthed...@gmail.com.  Should I resubscribe using the new e-mail, or can I
edit the changes? And if so, where do I go to do that?  Thanks.