I just got a CD in the mail today, and it was able to tell me the artist of the 
CD, so I am also impressed so far.

I am using an iPhone 6S running the latest IOS 10.
________________________________________
From: [email protected] [[email protected]] on behalf of 
[email protected] [[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 4:07 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: identifi

Wow, for the first time I took a picture and was told what it was.  My first 
one was of my guide dog, and it said it was a yellow Labrador retriever, and 
the next was of my other dog, a short haired brown dog on brown cushion.  Now I 
am not sure they got her color right but at least it said she was a short 
haired dog.
I think I will like this app.
Patti




--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to