To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible to change those apps which have 
the split screen so to speak. I'm thinking here of things like the mail app or 
the Settings app. I was thinking her question, that is the person who 
originally asked, was talking about the feature on iPads where you can have two 
different apps open. Which I think would be confusing. Anyway, if I'm wrong 
about being able to unify that split screen in into something that is more like 
the iPhone, I'm sure somebody is going to correct me. Smile.
Mary


Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 30, 2016, at 3:41 PM, regina alvarado <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> I have an iPad Mini. Someone here asked about putting 2 apps, 1 on either 
> side. I believe it was Mary who said with 2 apps it would confuse her. On my 
> iPad on certain apps there is a split screen. Maybe I misunderstood Mary, but 
> did you find a way to make the mini so it doesn't split the screen sometimes? 
> It drives me batty and I usually return to my phone. Maybe my difficulty is 
> because I started with iPhone, but if I could find a way to get the split 
> screen off I would use it much more because the speakers are much better. 
> Thanks for the responses even if the answer is I cannot change. 
> 
> 
> 
> Reggie and Lex
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
> you can reach Cara at [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to