I usually flick right to get to the app I want to close, I know one could
swipe up for them consecutively to close several in
succession.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D." <kramlinger.ke...@mayo.edu>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:16 PM
Subject: Deleting apps from the app switcher

Hi,

When I open the app switcher, I'm on the Home button.

To delete apps, I do a flick left, then a 3 finger swipe up. After this, I'm
back to the Home button. To delete another app, I need
to do another flick left before deleting with a 3 finger swipe up.

I recall having once had the next app in the queue to be on screen so all I
needed to do was another 3 finger swipe up.

Did I miss a setting? Is there a way to most effectively remove apps from the
switcher?

Thanks in advance. Keith

feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please
contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list
itself.