Hi,

    Does anyone remember the joy of first using Fleksy VO? Before it got all
complicated and stressful? It was a superb app for fast input, using the
"predictive keyboard.

    Well, and I don't know if this will be useful to anyone else, but I was in
the app store, I selected updates and then "not on this phone". I found a load
of apps that I have never installed on my iPhone 6, and there was Fleksy VO! I
downloaded it and voilla! I now have the old version that works really well!!
Jealous?

    For those of you who don't know about the old app: it is a marvelous way of
using the onboard keyboard when you are not by a bluetooth one or can't use the
net with Siri/Dictation. Not necessarily very good for writing such as for
passwaords, but brilliant for general chat!!!

Happy, Sandy!

sent from the dark side of the moon