Hello,

I was also really impressed with this app. I took a picture of my sons hand holding his XBox controller and the app said:

Male hand holding a gold XBox360 wireless controller.

That absolutely amazed my Son and I.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

On 12/1/2016 6:34 AM, Andrew J. LaPointe wrote:
*Hello, I just played with the Identifi App with all kinds of various pictures, either ones I just took or, in my photo Camera Roll. I am absolutely totally impressed. I must of taken and picked photos about 15 times and 100% accuracy. I also changed the settings to read text and it read me all the text 100% again. Now, I have Tap Tap See and it also works quite well but, I seem to get more details withIdentifi. I also have the K N F Reader and get better results with Identifi....But as far as that goes, I am probably the cause of not having the best settings with N F Reader. This 18 year old individual is absolutely great!!! Andy and Shubert*
*Andrew J. LaPointe
Co-Chairman
Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185*

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.