Hi, , How are you? First of all, you should ask her which mac she has. And
maybe the reason, it can't be not updated is because it maybe an old Mac, which
finally update was Yosemite. But yu can stil get a mac if you want, in order to
learn the commands and check if you like itand so on. I fyou use a bluetooth
keyboard on your iPhone, the same commands can be perform on the mac in regards
of emails.  Now the Recents Mac operating systems are El Capitan and Sierra.
And If you are interested  about  a Mac computer,  you can ask your questions
as wel to the Mac Visionaries list. the emil to subscribe if you are interested
wil be below. Hope this ehlps! I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks
and God blesss!
macvisionaries+subscr...@googlegroups.com Link

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1.1