From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Paul Richard McGann
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 6:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: OverDrive Help

mark, t

hank you for the post.

mark, I am using brialle display. I would like to use over drive as if I choose
to find books. so far, if I find sue grafton book such as w is for wasted which
is the name of title she wrote, can I find page number in braille display????

reason is that bookshare.org doesn't have page numbers for this book, and it
has chapters. that is wonderful. but the problem is if I am reading the
chapter, and when I go through in middle or three-fourth of chapter, then phone
rings or doorbell rings I have to leave it and go over to answer phone or door.
it would take time and come back, the iphone is off and I would turn it back on
and I don't know where I am at where I leave. I would use advance button and
keep hittingseveral times without knowing which page is and even not knowing
where to find where I leave off. it would be wise to locate page number and
then it would be easier to save time and cut down stress looking as bookmark is
not very helpful.

if over drive do provide page numbers, then it would be great deal to be hepful
and it would cut down tensions and then can enjoy finishing the book.
thank you!

sincerely,
rich