I'm glad to hear it's going well. Just a word of warning that if you do you
have any problems, which I did further down the line, do not do a factory reset
by pushing the button on the bridge as this has caused me significant problems
and I still don't have my lights working.   I've tried numerous fixes and
cannot get my phone to connect to the bridge at all. It recognises it when the
app searches for the bridge but pressing the button on the bridge has no
effect.   I'm also told that after doing a factory reset, you have to manually
input the codes for all of your bulbs which means I'm going to have to ask
someone cited to do that and it's going to take awhile.  So far, Phillips
haven't been too helpful.  Peter Sent from my iPhone