Hello Siegharrd.and list

Thank you for your your tthoughts regarding the bluetooth keyboard.  I really
appreciate it. I couldn't find a manual online anywhere. I even went to the
Boxwave site. But no luck. Plus the site was slow and a mess.
I did find out that there is a very small button on the very top left of the
keyboard and this is the paring button.
Luckily i didn't have to use a paper clip or anything like that.   I just had
to likely press it.

This keyboard seems pretty sensitive. So it will definitely take some getting
used to. Now i just hope to learn the keyboard commands for this thing. I hope
this happens soon.

Thank you.

Terri

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 7:44 PM -0600, "Sieghard Weitzel"