Hi Melisa. How are you? The problem with th focus is that when you try to pair
the focus 14 or 40   display, for the first time,  it does not work with IOs
10.2. And if you get to pair it, it does not forget the device. And it does not
connect the display at all. I'm a beta tester, and  that happen with my apple
device. Below wil be a link of apple Vis site that talks more about it. Jut if
yorudisplay works, do not impair it. I hv emy boyfriend that is deafblind and
he uses it the display for everything.  Hope this clarifies some. I look
forward in hering form yousoon. Thanks and God bless!
http://www.applevis.com/blog/apple-assistive-technology-braille-ios-news/apple-releases-ios-102-bringing-fixes-also-some-new

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1.1