From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Donald Raikes
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: getting started with knfb reader

Hi everyone,

Thank you again for all the suggestions.  What I discovered was that I
was covering the lense with my finger when trying to take a picture.
I don't remember which setting I changed that allowed me to discover
that I was covering the lense but knfb reader said that the lense was
covered.  I also printed a standard .txt file from my computer to use
as a test page.

I have successfully scanned and read it several times. I also
discovered that the split tap gesture is most successful for me to
take the picture.