Hi all! How are you all? Happy New Year all! So for Christmas, I got this
Bluetooth earphone call Sound Peats K12. I'm not so sure how to pair it to my
iPhone and iPad. It is suppose to pair to two devices. Do any of you use theirs
kind of earphone? If you do, hwo do I pair or connect them since they work with
two devices. I wil really appreciate any help you can give me regarding this
matter. I look forward in Hearing form you soon. Thanks and God bless! 1 links
founds - swipe right to move to the next link.

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1.1