Hi all

I'm hoping someone might be able to advise me on this one. I've just updated my
IPad to IOS10.2. There's a lot I like about it, but I'm having a problem with
mail that's really bugging me. Sometimes, when I receive a long e-mail thread
of messages some of the messages in the thread aren't really of use to me, so I
want to get rid of them and just keep the ones I need/which are of help. In
previous IOS versions I could get rid of individual messages from a thread, but
in 10.2 I don't seem to be able to do this at all. All I seem to manage is to
move the entire thread to the trash, which isn't what I want. If anyone has any
advice about how I can solve this issue/how I can just get rid of specific
messages from a thread it'd be much appreciated.

Many thanks for any help.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad