Hi Listers 

 

I have an app called Audio Memos.  I recorded a lot of band rehearsals and
now I had something like 26 gb of data when I last looked at the app usage
on my iphone 6s plus.  I've tried to delete as much as I could but it still
shows the same amount.  How can I remove the data with itunes with the phone
connected to my PC without having to delete the app from my phone.

 

Juan 

 

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to