So a couple of quick questions about the Edge? How many things can be
paired simultaneously? Does it always return to device 1 after
handling the second device info? That's what I thought would happen
here but clearly Apple is only actually connecting one device at a
time. Many are paired, but examining the bluetooth settings in each
device reveals that only one of them is connected. On the new devices
this might work better, but as I've already said, it doesn't with what
I have.