You can use the following link to get directly to the iTunes collection of 
audio described movies:

http://itunes.com/audiodescription

Thanks,
Ryan
> On Jan 8, 2017, at 7:52 PM, Kevin Chao <kevincha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Netflix has a category for audio descriptions
> 
> On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 3:01 PM Amy Ruell <aru...@comcast.net 
> <mailto:aru...@comcast.net>> wrote:
> Hello all,
> This has not been my weekend for technology! I have lost a lot of saved mail 
> and do not have the information listed in the subject line. I know how to get 
> the list from the audio description project from ACB, however, I thought 
> there were additional websites I could go to to obtain additional listings. 
> If you have this info please send it my way. Thanks very much.
> Amy
> 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
> you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/ 
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:viphone%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone 
> <https://groups.google.com/group/viphone>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout 
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - 
> you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/ 
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone 
> <https://groups.google.com/group/viphone>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout 
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to