Hi all! How are youall?  I bought an iPad Mini 4 with 128 gigs  last April. The
reason I bought it is bcause it has 128 gigs, andit  cost less tehn an IPad
Pro, and is small to carrry guys. I bought  tmy Ipad Mini 4 at the Apple
store. Hope to hear form yousoon. Thanks and God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1.1