Hmm,

No, it is not so easy. I mean, it is easy, but sometimes this action could be
annoying. For example, if I am playing Spotify, the screen gets lock, because I
don’t want to waste the battery so quick. If I lock the screen, and I want to
change the type of music that I am playing, I have to walk to my phone, and
unlock my phone, and research for a different type of music. This example is
when I have my iPhone connected to my sound system at home. Another example, if
I am on the bed , sleeping, and my phone is on the table being charged, if I
want to send a text message to my wife, I need to unlock my phone and send her
a text message. If I want to use my phone at home, and I just don’t want to
walk to my phone to unlock it, I would like to give a verbal command, and do
not need to walk to my phone to unlock it, then give a verbal command. Verbal
commands sometimes works for things like the weather, or time, or things like
that, but when the verbal command imply opening an app, it require unlocking
the screen. It is annoying.

I have a pixel phone, and it has the feature for smart lock. It allow me to
unlock my phone when I am at home without finger print. As soon I leave my
home, the phone gets lock automatically. Another great thing that I have found
in my pixel phone is that the phone could be unlocked when it recognize my
voice, or when it recognize a Bluetooth device. The smart lock in android allow
to unlock the phone without finger print for secure location, voice
recognition, or secure Bluetooth device. With the Bluetooth devices, as soon I
stop using my Bluetooth keyboard for 5 seconds, the phone gets locked again, if
I don’t talk to my phone after I unlock my phone through a verbal command, it
gets locked after 5 seconds. It is really great.

I think that apple should work with these features that of course if you are
working with your Bluetooth keyboard, why you need to unlock your phone through
a finger print? You want your phone unlocked as soon you start using the
keyboard. If you are at home, you are not running the risk that someone will
steal your personal information at home, well it depends of with who are you
leaving of course. The voice command is the same thing, if you say ok google,
and the phone recognize your voice, why you need to take your phone from the
table to unlock it with your finger print?