From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
regina alvarado
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:41 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: native email client questions

Sieghard, I appreciate the native email app. However, is there a way when you
open the thread on the inbox page to have the whole email read? Also, if I go
into the mail itself is there a specific place to touch where you can read the
email before flicking up or down to read another email in the thread? It used
to be in native email app that when you entered email you could flick up with 2
fingers and the post would read from the beginning of just the post not the
heading. That is why I am reluctant to try another email client as I probably
would havd the same problems I have now that drive me crazy. Gosh it was nice
to swipe up and read each email separately! I am asking you because you use the
email and like it. However, anyone, of course, can give info and opinion. Thank
you so much. I hear a new update is coming Feb 10. Can this be confirmed and is
there going to be a fix for mail?

Reggie and Lex