My husband has had a great deal of success when working with clients who have
hearing aids with the Aftershokz bone conduction  headphones.

-----Original Message-----
From: Woody Anna Dresner [mailto:wadres...@att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:17 PM
To: VIPhone Mailing List
Subject: Re: Bluetooth Headphone Recommendation

Hi Eric,

I have hearing aids that rest on top of my ears, between the ear and skull.
Would these headphones work with them in, do you think? Also, do they let you
rewind and fast forward the iPhone?

Thanks,
Anna

> On Jan 18, 2017, at 8:13 AM, SSEric <sseri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> These have been around four years or so, and I wasn't sure they were being
> sold by anyone any longer. However, I just got notice from Amazon that they
> are selling the Plantronics backbeat 903 stereo bluetooth headphones for $29.
> They are actually selling through a third-party, but it does not state they
> are used or refurbished, etc.
>
> These are not quite earbuds. They have a cable that goes behind your head,
> and the earpiece lays between your ear and your skll with and arm holding the
> bud going around the front of your ear and in. They do not go into the ear
> canal, enabling you to hear outside sound. The buds themselves extend and
> swivel so that you get the best fit. The sound is actually quite good, and
> the microphone isn't bad, either. When they came out, these were priced at
> the high end, but then there weren't too many $300 earbuds. I think they are
> about as good as it gets for "running – around "earbuds. They hang around
> your neck and easily can be slipped into one or both ears. If just for that
> purpose or for use with navigation apps, these are very good.
>

> Eric
> sseri...@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE: BVRS has moved its offices to 1816 Locust Street, Pittsburgh, PA
15219. The phone and fax numbers remain the same. The staff looks forward to
delivering improved services and working with you even more efficiently from
our new address. This message and any attachments are intended for the sole use
of the individual to whom it is addressed. The information contained herein is
confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise prohibited by law from
disclosure. If you have received this email in error, please destroy the
message immediately and notify the sender by email.