3) If you swipe down through the list of options on this page, you won't find the block this caller button. Instead, do the following: 4) Touch the tabs on the bottom of the screen or swipe right until you get to them. 5) Now start swiping left, and just after you leave the row of tabs across the bottom, you find the text "block this caller."
6) Double tap on that text.
7) Double tap on the block this caller button on the next dialog and you're done.

On 19/01/17 15:23, Joseph Hudson wrote:
Hi Vicki, as I stated before you need to add them to your contacts 1st
in order to find the block button. If you have Artie done this, and you
still can't find it please let me know off list with the way that I can
reach you so that we can work with this together. I would like to help
you get this done.

On Jan 19, 2017, at 3:21 PM, Vicki <vwher...@comcast.net
<mailto:vwher...@comcast.net>> wrote:

I find the calss in my recent list, but never find a block button
under more info. I will check again.

----- Original Message -----
*From:* Joseph Hudson <mailto:jhud7...@gmail.com>
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, January 19, 2017 4:17 PM
*Subject:* Re: blocking phone calls

Hi Vicki, unfortunately not. You will have an them to your contacts,
and then simply go to more info, Andy hit the block button if there
is a call that is recent from them in your history. If not, Dane you
will have to simply use D method of adding them to your contacts, and
then going to settings/phone, and then finding the contact that you
have added to your phone and then blocking them that way.

On Jan 19, 2017, at 3:13 PM, Vicki <vwher...@comcast.net