From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 6:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: do not update messenger above V100!!!

Hi Davy,

I updated to whatever the latest update was yesterday and have no issues. Can
you be more specific wit some examples where you have problems or where things
are not labelled?

I noticed that the third of out the 5 tabs at the bottom is not labelled, for
me it says from left to right:

Home, Calls, Tab 3 of 5, Groups, People

When I double tap on where Voiceover says “Tab 3 of 5” Voiceover says “Tap to
take photo or video” and I get a screen with a Close button at the top left,
then a button to turn the flash on, a button to “Flip Camera” which is followed
by Voiceover saying “Backfacing Camera” and then I have buttons labelled
“Stickers”, “Draw”, “Text” and a “Previous” and “Next” button.

If I go to the “Home” tab I see all my conversations, I have a “Settings”
button at the top left, a search field in the middle and a “New Conversation”
button at the top right.

My conversations are announced as to whether they are “Unread” if they are new
and Voiceover says “Actions available” which tells me there are rotor options
which are Activate (default), Mute, Delete and More.

More gives me a pop-up menu with Block, Mark as Spam, Archive, Mark as Unread
(or mark as read if it’s unread) and Cancel.

If I double tap to open a conversation I get a “Home, back” button at the top
left, the name of the person in the middle followed by when they were last
active and at the top right are “Audio Call” and “Video Call”.

I am just looking at a message where somebody just sent me a single message, it
is read out perfectly with time and all and if I swipe right Voiceover says
“Type in message… text field is editing”.

Underneath this is a row of items I can find by touching/dragging my finger or
I can swipe right and all are announced:

Emoji, Camera, Photos, Stickers, Gifs, Voice, Games, More and Like.

As soon as I start typing something th “Like” button at the far right changes
to a “Send” button.

The only oddity is that the far left item, Emoji, says “Selected” even though
the regular keyboard is up. If I double tap on it the Emoji keyboard shows and
the icon now says “Text, selected” and I can double tap on that to go back to
the regular keyboard or there is also a “Toggle Text input” button at the very
bottom left of the Emoji keyboard. If I use this to change back to the regular
keyboard the top left item now says “Text” and if I double tap it it goes back
to “Emoji, selected” but the keyboard stays on text until I tap this again.
Like I said, this is just a bit inconsistent, but everything else for me seems
to be perfectly accessible.

If I want to send a voice recording instead of a text message I can tap on
“Voice” and the entire button part of the screen above the home button but all
the way across becomes a big “Record” button. You have to double tap and hold
this just as in Whats App messenger and after you let go anything you record is
automatically sent.

Tap on “Text” at the far left of that row of icons to get out of voice
recording mode and bring the on-screen keyboard back.