Hello is there a way to copy all of my pictures from my I phone onto my
computer so I can then sink it to my ipod? I hope to hear from someone soon
thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Craig Werner
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Copying my iPhone Pictures to My Windows Computer

Greetings to the list.

I would like to copy all of the pictures on my iPhone 3GS to a folder on my
Windows 7 PC.  When I connect the iPhone, it appears as a drive under
Windows Explorer, and I can navigate to a folder with a cryptic name which
seems to contain all of the images on the phone.  I can read the filename of
each picture, but if I copy the contents to the clipboard after selecting
it, I cannot paste it into a Windows folder with the "Control-V" keyboard
command.  The Windows folder appears empty.  Can someone suggest a remedy?

Thank you for all help.

Craig