From: viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
[mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Terri Stimmel
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2017 5:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Regarding the adapters I inquired about

Hello everyone,

Last week some time, I asked about adapters for older charging cables I had
gotten. I wanted to let you all know that I was able to order what I needed.

I had planned to let you know much earlier. But I got rather ill in the middle
of the week, with a nasty stomach bug I wouldn't wish on anyone. I was
beginning to think that thing would never end.

Anyway, I really do appreciate all the help I received.

Thank you,

Terri