From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lelia Struve
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2017 7:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Lire

Hi All, so here's the deal, I have the latest update of iOS, I have an I phone
6S, and I am using lire. I also have the latest update of that app, here's the
deal though, I didn't back up my subscription so therefore I lost them, no
problem except that when I go to search for the RSS feed, I can't search
results from either Google or being and I don't know how to spell that sorry.
It's not like the previous update which was a lot easier to search for them.
Any tips is very much appreciated and thank you.

Lelia