Hi all,

I am posting to macvisionaries and viphone since this question might concern
both.

Did a search on viphone archives and read about photovoice to add audio labels
to your pictures on iphone. IS there an other way to do this so you change the
actual name of the photo in your camera role? I tried renaming a picture in
iphoto on mac but it still showed up on phone with useless img XXXXX name.
Assuming I would use photovoice to audio-label, how can I ultimately change
actual photo names?

I use mac with ML and iphone.

Thanks

Ioana