I rebooted the Ipod and it seems to be working now. Any tips on using this
thing? I have never owned one before. Something about the command/option keys?
Is there a site that I can go to to learn how to do more with this keyboard?

From: MamaPeach
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2017 8:10 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Problem With Bluetooth Keyboard

I just got the Logitech K480 Bluetooth keyboard and I am having a problem. When
I enter an edit field to type something, no matter what my typing mode is set
to on my iPod, all my letters are duplicated? I have gone into
keyboard/hardware keyboard and I don't see any way to fix this. Any ideas. It
said it should have had a user namual included in the box, but there was not
one. Is there something I am not doing right? This is totally new to me.