From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Liz and LD Hope
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: A question about Whatsapp.

Due to the fact that Roger will be going away eventually, my Roger groups are
migrating over to Whatsapp.  I have a couple of questions.  1.  If you record a
voice message that you don't want to keep, can you delete individual messages?
When clearing a chat, does this action clear the messages?  I do not want to
accidentally delete myself from a group.

Liz Ulrich
and LD Hope