Eileen and list, if you know that a topic is OT (off-topic) for this list then
please do not post it here.

Thank you so much, and please, to everyone, let's simply let this one
gracefully fade into the background, K?…

Eileen, have an awesome evening, and thanks to all of you for keeping this list
relevant, intelligent and lively!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---