Is the reading pane turned off?  And the view set to two lines, I think?
At 03:54 AM 2/27/2017, you wrote:
It's almost like the draft message is in the way of the screen and the voice over doesn't read the screen correctly. I don't really know how else to explain it but wondered if there were any other settings that I should actually look at to see what might be going wrong.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 26, 2017, at 9:45 PM, M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:

Hello Kay,

I have read your post several times yet am not certain that I understand your problem.

The only thing I can suggest is that you delete the draft message that is most likely being displayed near the bottom of your screen.

Open the draft message or messages, as the case may be, then find the cancel button. You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to delete the draft, then. All should appear as usual.

Good Luck,

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kay Malmquist
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 2:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Problem with screen clutter while writing emails

Hello,
I am using an iPhone 6 ass with iOS 9 something on it. It seems as though when I am writing emails, there is a lot of screen clutter. What I mean is I think the draft is getting in the way of things. When I shake to undo that doesn't seem to work and I have other issues while writing email. I have never had this problem before but wondered if anybody can shed any light on it. Thanks much.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.