Hi Paula,
Try touching the middle of the screen after you touch add to favorites. You are
on the right track. It is supposed to ask you if you want to add a voice call
or a FaceTime call. I hope you can figure this out.
Jenn

TO THE WORLD YOU ARE SOMEONE, BUT TO SOMEONE YOU ARE THE WORLD!

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 10:19 AM -0700, "Paul and Paula Jordan"
<pau...@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Hi all.  I’m trying to add a favorite from my contacts to my favorites list and
not having any luck.  I remember having this problem sometime back but can’t
remember the steps.  I have tried going to the contact and flicking right to
add favorite and double tapping that. I hear add to favorites but after I
double tap nothing seems to happen.  I just see a cancel button.  I can’t seem
to get back to favorites to touch the add button.

I’ve also tried going from favorites then back to contacts.  I’m sure I’m
missing something simple, but I can’t seem to make it happen no matter what I
try.  Thanks for any help.

God bless!

Paula and Boston