Like you I tried the free trial.  It was fine for what it was, but to me direct
tv now is more stable.  Plus some peoples complaints are that the channels
weren’t read, well now they are in direct TV now, plus direct TV now offers
channels sling tv does not.  Even though they offer more channels in a 10
dollar add on.  I may try it, but I doubt I will leave direct TV now, they
respond quickly with there customer service, and are working hard to get DVR
service, something I care nothing about, and the 72 hour rewind option is
getting better.  Plus you can add things to the watch list witch is cool.