From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mike B.
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 6:55 PM
To: VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: New Apple ID

Hi All,

I was trying to create a new Apple ID for my wife, on her SE model iPhone with
iOS 9.33.
I put in all the info email address, password, ID verification questions /
answers, etc.  I didn't put in an emergency email.  After I got all the info
put in, I didn't get a, Done button, or anything.  I just had that message
that states Apple uses incription blah blah, but I was not given any options
to continue any further.

Being that we are on the same Verizon account, would I put my Apple ID /
password into her phone instead of trying to create a new account / ID?  All
help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.

To post to this group, send email to