From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 11:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Dropbox Version 36.2 Bug and Response to Their Tech Support

Do you guys have an easy way to report like an email address? I'd like to lend
my voice to this, but I'm pretty swamped right now and don't feel like digging
through their website so I can report this as well.

It is definitely a Voiceover related bug since if Voiceover isnot running the
bug doesn't exist.