From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anouk Radix
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2017 9:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: filebrowser was: Re: Dropbox issue seems to be fixed

Hi everyone, A friend tipped me about the app filebrowser (not free but easy to
use and fully vo compatible). IU use that now to get access to my dropbox files
and for me it fixes the problem and is a nice alternative so i though I would
share it because it might help some other people out as well.
Have a nice weekend,
Greetings, Anouk,