Hello everyone,

For the last few days, I have noticed a strange problem with the outlook
App and my iPhone. At first, I didn't really give it much thought. It
started on Monday.

Usually whenever I get mail, it of course plays a sound. I rarely check
my mail with my phone, or write too many messages that way. Unless I
really need to do it this way, for some reason. Or honestly, if I am
watching something, and I need to write a quick message.

Anyway, the other day, I opened up the App, and I all of a sudden,
started receiving all of these messages. I hadn't checked the mail on my
laptop yet. But when mail comes in to the program I use on the laptop,
it still makes the alert sound on my phone.

Now it is silent and has been for the last 3 days.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be going on?

Should I close the App and then re-open it, and see what happens, once I
get mail?

I hadn't honestly thought to do this.

Also, if that doesn't work for some reason, are there other things I
could possibly try?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri