From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:11 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Putting music on an iPhone

Thanks for the Podcast, I am actually somewhat impressed by this and have
decided to buy the application in support of the developer, let's hope they
continue to support and maybe improve this.
Just as Tom who did the Podcast I have not yet gotten the WiFi sync/transfer to
work, it may take a sighted person since you have to first connect the iPhone
and click on a "gear icon" which does not seem to be accessible. This is sort
of a settings area where you first have to enable the wireless connection. It
does state in the FAQ that this feature is still in beta, but then again I
never found iTunes WiFi Sync to work very reliably or, if it worked, to be very
fast.

I have checked for coupon codes and while there maybe better ones out there, I
did find one, "WELOVE7LABS" which when you enter it during checkout (without
the quotation symbols of course) will give you 5% off, it is only $2, but then
again $2 is better than $0.

Best regards,