Sorry, but here in Ohio, the only options for UBER is UberX and XL.
Never heard of this assist. They don't even offer black or that other option
anymore I forget what it was.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Reg Sullivan
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 9:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Questions about Uber

Folks, the Uber team were clear about how they monitor communication between
drivers and clients because it is within the Uber App.
If you are refused with a service animal it will only be after you have
confirmation of the ride along with the driver's name, car type and license
plate number.
Uber operates under the same laws as any other drivers for hire including
taxis,
therefore, face the same consequences if refusing those of us with service
dogs.
Selecting Uber Assist will increase the likelihood of getting a more
experienced driver that may be more familiar with disabled clients.
Uber Assist is the same pricing as Uber X and the wait time is usually
inside 10 minutes.

It is the expectation and goal of Uber to make their service available to
all clients, understanding that 100% compliance is what they are striving
for.
Just like any other service that we use when accompanied by our guide Dogs,
it may well be an opportunity for us to educate.

Regards....Reg