I agree as I had the Apple 3rd Gen and bought the 4th Gen, and consider the
Apple TV 4th Gen the worst investment I have ever made. I believe with the
Apple TV 3rd Gen that Apple controlled the Apps and made them VO accessible,
now with the 4th Gen Apple TV the individual developers control their apps and
most of them are not accessible. Absolutely pathetic the direction of the 4th
Gen Apple TV is headed.