Whether or not you got a tracking number yet may depend on when you
ordered the phone, like in the morning, afternoon, or evening. I
wasn't able to order mine till Friday evening and should get it in
late September to mid October, though I hope it is sooner, :)

Wayne

On 9/19/12, Daniel Miller <miller...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope, Mine's not supposed to be delivered until October 5th.

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites:
www.wayneism.com