Thanks this helped.  I wish it had another storage option other than iCloud.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherrie
  To: viphone
  Sent: Friday, April 7, 2017 4:29 PM
  Subject: Explicit Directions for using the Mic'd - Beautifully simple
recording app

  Directions for using the Mic'd -  Beautifully simple recording app

  When first opening the app you have to choose to allow it permission to use
the microphone.
  You can also choose to connect it to your iCloud account.

  When you open the app for the first time after making the above choices you
will get to the home screen. Since there are no recordings in the player list
the button will be dimmed as is the settings button. These are also dimmed any
time you are making a recording.

  Now when I open the app these are not dimmed since I have several recordings
in the Player list.
  So to undim these buttons you need to create a recording by double tapping
the Record button. This starts a recording.
  A pause button appears right after the Record button. This happens any time
you are in recording mode. (I use this to check whether it is actually in
Record mode.)

  When it starts recording you can double tap the Record button to end the
recording and it is automatically saved. This is a bit confusing since the
Record button is used to start and also to end a recording.
  If you choose pause, it just pauses the recording and does not end or
complete it.
  After pressing pause, Press record again to continue the same recording.
  Then press record to stop and complete the recording.
  In either case when the record is pressed to stop the recording, it is saved
and  The To Player and Setting buttons are undimmed.  I have done this numerous
times to check it out.

  I have mine set now to record upon opening the app.
  I also set it to remember play back.

  So now when I open the app, it begins recording. The player button is dimmed.
  The Record button is there and a Pause button.
  The Settings button is dimmed. These are always dimmed in recording mode.
  I then tap the Record button to end the automatic recording.

  Then I tap the Player button to go to my list of recordings.
  The newest recording is at the top.
  Tapping on the name of a recording causes it to start playing.
  Then I touch near the bottom of the screen and swipe to find the labeled
buttons. These are  Go to home screen, Back 15 seconds, Play, and Forward 30
seconds.
  If the recording is playing The Play button becomes a Pause button although
it still says Play. It will start and stop the playing of the recording.
  You can also stop and start the playing of a recording with the standard two
finger double tap.

  Swiping left again brings me to the title of the recording that is currently
playing. Swiping  left then brings me to the 3 unlabeled buttons.  The one on
the right is Delete. The one in the middle is share which has three options
including options such as sending by message, mail, and importing to many other
apps on my phone. The one on the left does not seem to do anything. However,
these buttons are unnecessary since swiping up  with one finger on a recording
brings up the share and delete options.

  If you are recording and the screen locks it continues to record.

  It will not record during a phone call. I tried  opening it in automatic
record mode after answering a call but it did not record during the call.

  I put this app on my iPhone 6S and also on my old iPhone 5.  I chose to have
recordings saved to iCloud on both.
  Therefore my list of recordings includes all the recordings made on either
phone.

  I also emailed a few recordings to myself and it worked flawlessly.

  I find this app to be very dependable since I have played with it quite a bit.
  For the price, which is free at least for now, it is really great. Since I
found this app on the new version of the Apps gone free app  it is probably
only free for a limited time.

  I like it so much I put it in  the dock with Phone,  KNFB reader, and BARD.
  I have use List Recorder previously but think it has not been updated and
might not work when IOS 11 comes out.

  Here is the link to download it.
  Mic'd -  Beautifully simple recording
   http://appadvice.com/shareapp/985079727