Hello everyone,

I have been wanting to use Zedge for some time now. So I am happy that
someone brought this up. And that someone else was kind enough to
explain a way to use it.

When I have viewed it in the past, there seemed no way to really use it.

Now I downloaded it again. When it first came up, I hit the continue
button, after it talked about the privacy policy, and such.

But then there was a thing that came up, saying welcome to Zedge, or
something like that. There was an option of page 1, of 3, and a skip
button. But I couldn't figure out what it was I was skipping. So I just
skipped it anyway.

I have been able to email myself a few ring tones, which was awesome.
There does seem to be an unlabeled tab. This hasn't seemed to affect me
so far though. It never did ask me for the type of iPhone I was using.
But maybe that doesn't matter?

I will admit, I am not looking forward to using Itunes. I don't use it,
if I don't have to do so. I do not have the current version. Not
actually sure just which version I have. But I just know it isn't the
latest version.

I am hoping the version I have will work fine with windows 7, and Jaws
17. And that I can remember how to use it.

Now with all that said, here is a big issue I am having.

When I stop, or close a ringtone I am viewing, I get kicked out of
Zedge. This also happens if I back out of a catagory.

Has anyone else experienced this?

If so, is there anything that can be done about it?

It seems to happen pretty frequently. Quite honestly, I find it pretty
annoying.

Any help, or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri