From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Bill Gallik
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 6:28 AM
To: viPhone E-Mail List
Subject: Re: Create Free Ringtones On iPhone From Songs In Music Library

I will once again put in a “plug” for Ringmaker Pro (an app available from the
app store) because, at least for this airhead — it is so much simpler to get a
ring tone installed.

After creating a ring tone from an audio file in your iTunes library (this does
not necessarily need to be music by the way) save the new ring tone.  In the
“Save” dialog there is a “Share” button that will allow sending the new ring
tone as an e-mail attachment.  Send that e-mail to your computer (PC or Mac)
and open the e-mail and the accompanying ring tone.  The file should be opened
with iTunes and will be available for installation on your iPhone when the next
sync is performed.

Personally, I find this procedure to be so much simpler than trying to use
iTunes itself to create the ring tone.  The app (rmaker pro) will limit the
created tone to no more than 40 seconds and after playing with the app a while
I think most would find it very, very accessible and not at all challenging to
create desired tones - either ring tones or text tones!

But, we’re all different and I suppose some folks may prefer something else.
At any rate, good luck to any and all trying to create personal ring and text
tones.  Confidentially, I have all I should never need now!

- Bill

- "Live  simply,, Love generously,, Care  deeply,, Speak  kindly And  leave the
rest to God!”

- Julie ???