1 is 7 inches across and the other is 6 inches across.

Richard

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Vece
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 7:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bose sound link 2 blue tooth

What's the difference between the revolve and the revolve plus

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 7!!!

On May 5, 2017, at 9:03 AM, Caitlyn Furness
<caitlyn.furn...@gmail.com<mailto:caitlyn.furn...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi,

We just bought the new sound link revolve last week.  I really like it!
sometimes it can be bassey, but it really depends on what you are playing.  You
can change the way a file plays in the music app on the phone, so it’s not an
issue for me…  The revolve isn’t cheap, but it’s Boze, and I really like their
quality overall.  Oh, and the manual was a pain to get through, being written
in a bunch of languages besides English.  I was able to figure out stuff by
listening to youtube videos and just plain fiddling with the unit.  It pairs
with lots of devices at once, and you can choose which one you are listening
to.  You can also pair two of the speakers together if you have two.  You can
answer the i phone with it as well..

HTH,
Caitlyn

On May 5, 2017, at 8:33 AM, Andrew J. LaPointe