I would go to www.applevis.com and check if there are any reviews for such
apps. I used to have Walklog which is accessible, but it hasn't been updated in
quite some time and was one of the apps where it said it would no longer work
down the road unless it got updated. Since I now have an Apple Watch which can
track walks, runs, swims and bike rides very nicely I decided to just get rid
of Walklog. You could also try Runtastic, Runkeeper or Endoamondo, any app that
is good for running is also good for walking and most of them have a variety of
excersize types to choose from. Here are a few links from Applevis:

Runkeeper:
https://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/health-and-fitness/runkeeper-gps-running

Runtastic:
https://applevis.com/forum/ios-ios-app-discussion/accessibility-runtastic-apps

One other comment I saw was this, you can look up the app mentioned:
There is a very good free app made by Addidas called Micoach. This app is very
accessible with VO but does also have it's own voice package.
The app links very well with the addidus heart rate monitor and various other
sensors. The app also utilises the GPS well on your phone.
You can set goals and monitor them and the app also gives you heart rate and
pacing zones to work in depending on your initial assessment.
You can also set your programme for strength training if you wish.