Thank you Mark, I've been using Siri created notes for this, but this app
sounds just the thing.

Chip

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
M. Taylor
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Keeping in on the go journal

Hello Lea,

My favorite journaling app for iOS is called MacJournal.  This app consistently
remains 100% VoiceOver accessible and is extremely flexible and intuitive.

As the name suggest, it does have a companion Mac OS X app but either can be
used without the other.  I've been using the iOS app for more than two years
and have still not yet purchased the Mac OS X version.

Give it a try and good luck on your endeavor.

Mark