Not built-in rechargeable, but there isn't anything preventing you from using a
good rechargeable triple A battery if you want.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 7:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Color identifier, was: IOS Apps;

it takes one triple A battery. It is hard to say how long it lasts, but it
doesn't seem to drain very fast. I'm sure it will vary depending on how much it
is used.
It is not rechargeable.
Richard

Noun: trumpery
1. (informal) statements or beliefs that are untrue or make no sense 2.
Ornamental objects of no great value This definition is from WordWeb

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6?