From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sherrie Gosling
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 6:49 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: copying music from phone to itunes for windows

I have an app on my phone calledMusic2Go, Andre Rocha, Version 1.2.
It is VO friendly. For me, the easiest way to get a song from the phone to the
computer is to use the email option of the app. After each song there is an
export button. Then you can choose various options. When I chose mail it
automatically opened an email with the song attached. I just had to tap send
and it was done. It might be slow if you have a lot of songs to transfer, but
it works. You would have to open the email on your computer and save the
attachments. Then you could add them to iTunes. As far as I know you cannot
sync songs from your phone to iTunes because it will erase the ones on the
phone when you sync. Sent from Sherrie's iPhone

On May 12, 2017, at 12:32 PM, Robert Doc Wright